Lindsey Downey was admitted to the CA State Bar June 2014 and she joined Gold Law in July 2014. Her legal experience includes estate planning & probate, family law, personal injury, real estate law, landlord-tenant and civil litigation. Lindsey believes in volunteer work and she has dedicated time to many organizations. During law school, Lindsey was a Self Help Center volunteer with California Superior Court, County of San Bernardino, which provided support to low-income and self-represented individuals in the areas of family law, child support, child custody, landlord-tenant, and small claims matters.
She has worked with the Hogan Family Foundation (Rancho Saint Francis Programs) www.ranchostfrancis.org, Their focus is on the rehabilitation and care of horses in addition to equine therapy.
In February 2016, Lindsey volunteered with the Mock Trial Competition with the Ventura County Office of Education.
When Lindsey has free time, she is busy with her two children (aka dogs), a pitbull named Bailey and a Lab named Roxy. She enjoys wine tasting, BBQs with friends and family, hiking, paddle boarding in the Channel Islands Harbor, riding horses and baking. Her favorite season is Fall. Lindsey has traveled to many places including England, France, The Dominican Republic and Mexico.
- 2012 – CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Appellate Advocacy
- Ventura County Bar Association
- Ventura County Barristers
- California Young Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Camarillo Chamber of Commerce – Women In Business
Education & Societies
- December 2006 – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management from San Diego State University
- May 2013 – Juris Doctor from University of La Verne College of Law
- January 2014 – Master of Business Administration, concentration in Management and Leadership from University of La Verne
- 2012-2013 President of the Public Interest Law Foundation at University of La Verne College of Law